Pill with imprint AD 30 is Orange, Round and has been identified as Adderall 30 mg. It is supplied by Shire US Inc..
Adderall is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Adderall 30 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name: amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Imprint: AD 30
- Strength: 30 mg
- Color: Orange
- Size: 10.00 mm
- Shape: Round
- Availability:Prescription only
- Drug Class: CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category: C – Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule: 2 – High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier: Shire US Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients: lactitol microcrystalline cellulose silicon dioxide colloidal magnesium stearate other ingredients
- Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.