- Manufactured under ISO/IEC17025:2005 and ISO Guide 34:2009 specifications
- This is a Certified Reference Material (CRM) intended for use as a quantitative analytical reference standard
- Has been formulated as an exempt preparation which meets criteria established by the US DEA
- Possession of a DEA Controlled Substance registration is not necessary nor is a DEA 222 form required to purchase this product
- Bulk material is available for academic research at qualified institutions; please contact our sales department for pricing
5-fluoro PB-22 (CRM) (Item No. ISO60123) is a certified reference material that is structurally categorized as a synthetic cannabinoid (CB). It is a full agonist of human CB1 and CB2 receptors (pEC50s = 8.55 and 7.97, respectively).1,2 5-fluoro PB-22 potently and dose-dependently induces hypothermia and reduces heart rate in rats, mimicking the in vivo effects of Δ9-THC (Item Nos. ISO60157 | 12068).1 This product is intended for research and forensic applications.
Cayman Chemical products containing Certified Reference Material (CRM) in the name are highly qualified materials manufactured and tested to meet ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO Guide 34 international guidelines for reference materials. These materials are tested using validated analytical methods on qualified instrumentation to ensure traceability to SI units of measure. Cayman’s CRMs are tested for Homogeneity and Stability and are provided with a certificate stating the CRM property value(s) along with the combined uncertainty of the property value(s). These materials are intended for quantitative applications where quantitative accuracy and uncertainty are critical. Cayman Chemical is committed to providing quality products to its customers as evidenced by its accreditation to the ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO Guide 34 standards. All traceable CRMs may be distinguished by their CofAs and can be downloaded below using the batch number located on the product label. For a representative CofA please contact our technical support.