- Manufactured under ISO/IEC17025:2005 and ISO Guide 34:2009 specifications
- This is a Certified Reference Material (CRM) intended for use as a quantitative analytical reference standard
- Has been formulated as an exempt preparation which meets criteria established by the US DEA
- Possession of a DEA Controlled Substance registration is not necessary nor is a DEA 222 form required to purchase this product
- Bulk material is available for academic research at qualified institutions; please contact our sales department for pricing
UR-144 (CRM) (Item No. ISO60055) is a certified reference material categorized as a synthetic cannabinoid.1 UR-144 has been found in Spice/K2-type herbal blends.2 UR-144 is regulated as a Schedule I compound in the United States. UR-144 (CRM) (exempt preparation) (Item No. ISO60055) is provided as a DEA exempt preparation. This product is intended for research and forensic applications.